Mesa meeting topic?

Author: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Mesa meeting topic?
As to what they might want, I can guess. Since they are just starting or just about to start a first time admin course, I would think basic admin issues like cron job setup, user and group permissions, samba, network printing. Journalled file systems is not bad either.

Short is good.

Alan

wrote:

I could do a 10 - 20 min piece on a few topics. Intro to journalled
filesystems, e.g. what is a journalled filesystem, jumps to mind. After the
presentation we could take comments from the peanut gallery about the
different journalled filesystems available for Linux.

I can do a variety of other sys_adm topics. Anything in particular they'd
like to see?

The key is probably keeping it down to 10 or 20 minutes this month.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/ http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
# Science is magic explained. - der.hans