Mesa meeting topic?

Author: der.hans
Subject: Mesa meeting topic?
Am 28. Nov, 2001 schwätzte so:

> I must request clarification on the December 13th meeting topic. Someone
> said that "traditionally" it is a very loose affair with no formal
> presentation and much discussion and sharing of food and treats. The web
> page still says "TBD"
>
> So, will it be a party or something else?

That's what we've done the last two years. I'd love to have a short topic as
well. I think we did a short state of the union type of thing last year then
started inhaling sugar :).

Vic, Jim: can we change the topic to be pot luck holiday party?

Steve: is there a Dec West side party? This year you've been doing 4th Tue
which is Christmas next month. Probably not gonna have many people turning
out anyway :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/ http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
# Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.