Importing CSV, or tab delimited files

Author: Carl Parrish
Subject: Importing CSV, or tab delimited files
Thanks George that worked out great and I never would have figured it
out. Speaking of which does anyone one know how to uncompress a gnumeric
file? I tired gunzip but so far it doesn't recognize the extention. I
though there was a way to make it ignore the extention. But so far I
can't find it (after a quick view of man).

Carl P.