[Fwd: [azipa] looking for some more help]

Author: Victor Odhner
Subject: [Fwd: [azipa] looking for some more help]
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [azipa] looking for some more help
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:13:08 -0700
From: "Greg Goshorn" <>
To: "Azipa" <>

Thanks AZIPA for the great responses when I asked for help.

I now need somebody who can come to my site and train me on
setup/administering an apache web server for multiple domains (which I
believe involves virtual hosting), FTP and POP email abilities on a
Linux
Redhat 7.1 platform.

The need is immediate. If you have these abilities and the time, please
email or call me to get the details.

Thanks,
Greg Goshorn

602.769.6764

How would you like an "AV" rated law firm on retainer for less than the
price of a cup of coffee a day????
taking of any action in reliance

Helping Build the Tech Oasis - http://www.techoasis.org
AZIPA (Arizona Internet Professionals Association) Discussion List
Subscribe: mailto:azipa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Report list related problems/concerns at mailto:listcomment@azipa.org