Building Lyx, xforms library problem

Author: Lucas Vogel
Subject: Building Lyx, xforms library problem
I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I had a semi-similar experience
last weekend as I was writing & compiling Qt samples. When I went to try to
compile them it would give me all kinds of referencing problems. what it
turned out to be was I needed to include a ' -lqt ' parameter to pass into
the compiler. Once I did that, they would compile.

Unfortunately, as I got further into the examples, I got all kinds of other
problems and gave up out of frustration :)

HTH!

Lucas

P.S. I had a great experience writing math notes with Klyx - very nice
package. You might want to try that one if you keep having troubles. It is
almost the exact same thing as lyx, with only slight differences.

On Sunday 18 November 2001 06:55 am, Vaughn Treude wrote to me:
> Hello all:
>     I'm looking for a linux-based replacement for MS Publisher.

- --
Lucas Vogel