inventory db

Author: der.hans
Subject: inventory db
Am 15. Nov, 2001 schwätzte Derek A. Neighbors so:

> Um if you plan on growing and need to do reporting or data entry outside
> the stateless web, I will say UNLESS mysql has fixed table level locking
> you can NOT live with it. :)

For this project I should be OK with that.

> Generally GNU Enterprise comes to mind, but our web front ends are still
> being worked on heavily. I would be interested in talking more about
> your requirements. It is in Python and C, but is a GNU project and one
> of the maintainers lives locally so you can beat him when things dont
> work. :)

OK, I'll be over to smack you around in a few minutes ;-).

Actually that should be the other way around as I should've thought of GNU
Enterprise. When's the talk for PLUG? ;-)

ciao,

der.hans
--
# http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/ http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
# If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans