OT - Personalized Geek License Plate Ideas?

Author: Tom Jones
Subject: OT - Personalized Geek License Plate Ideas?
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Matt Alexander wrote:

> Hey everyone...
> I'm thinking about getting a personalized license plate with some geek
> theme to it. The max is 7 letters and you can check if your idea is
> already taken here:
>
> http://www.dot.state.az.us/mvd/PersonalizedPlates/platesearch.htm
>
> So any suggestions from the audience? SYSADMN and NETADMN are
> available... SU is also available, although I doubt anyone, even most
> geeks, would recognize what it meant. They'd probably think it was my
> initials or something. USENIX is also available...
>
> I look forward to your suggestions!
> Thanks,
> ~M

My first reaction was BOFH (taken), then PFY (available), then DEVNULL
(taken). If you're into Veritas stuff vxvm (available) and vxfs
(available) are available. For the EMC minded there's symm (available),
vlogix (available), and tfinder (available but likely to get you mistaken
for a caddy).

Of course if you want to appear geek, but also pay homage to a certain
band that peaked in the 80's, 1001001 is also still up for grabs. Then
there's the famous RFC1149 (available) and it's younger brother RFC2549
(available).

Or, just to be somewhat obscure, you could always grab KIBO (available).

TJ