found a printer...

Author: Lucas Vogel
Subject: found a printer...
I went to Fry's and tried for almost 2 hours to carefully make a selection
that would work on my SuSE(7.1) distro without making a major dent in my
severance pay. I settled on the Epson C60 USB/parport printer, which prints
beautifully, albeit it's taking me a while to find a decent printer setting.
One drawback that I find a little disappointing is that I don't get my
2-sided printing either. Maybe next driver version, I suppose...
but it works! this is the first real successful hardware peripheral update I
think I've had yet.

--
Lucas Vogel