Another Recommendation

Author: Sriram Thaiyar
Subject: Another Recommendation
[Apologies if I spammed this mailing list. I keep receiving my posts
over and over again. So far I have delete 500 of them. I have
emailed the list owners. Hopefully, the problem doesn't extend to the
mailing list. Has anyone encountered this problem before?]

| Chill. You seem rather hypersensitive about your culture. I
| incorrectly

Where do you get that? You assumed that my name was feminine. I
assumed that you didn't know about other cultures. Now who is
hypersensitive?

| on here. Please accept my apology for miscommunicating to others that you
| might be a woman. Move along folks, nothing more to see here...

Apology accepted. Please accept my apology for communicating to
others that you probably don't know much about other cultures.