good game!!!

Author: Bob Holtzman
Subject: good game!!!
I wonder if anyone else has had the vague impression that the entire
series, as well as each game, was scripted/choreographed by the network?
Consider that the series went 7 games, maximizing viewer hours. Also, three
of the games, including the series winning last one, were decided in the
9th inning, assuring maximum tension and drama, ingrediants to all
successfull fiction. As Deep Throat told Carl Bernstein(sp?) during the
Watergate investigation: "follow the money".

Now, before the peasants storm the castle with pitchforks and torches, let
me say this isn't an idea dredged up from my own twisted mind. I recall
some commentator raising it on TV after the 4th game. Obviously, the guy
was a delusional paranoid......right? I guessI I'm just a cynic at heart.

At 11:32 PM 11/4/01 -0700, you wrote:

>I have to say, that was THE most incredible and exciting world series I have
>ever paid any attention to. I just may become a baseball watcher now...
>
><obligatory linux plug>
>    I wonder if the d-backs run their website on Linux. Then they'd REALLY be

>            champions...
></obligatory linux plug>

Bob Holtzman
check the price of the beer!"