Trouble sending email

Author: Rick Rosinski
Subject: Trouble sending email
Richard,

I called customer service, told them my issue. They told me to keep
mail.mindspring.com, but they gave me a new phone number saying that the old
one caused problems for those sending email (which was strainge). I tried
the number, and the same error happens, even with mail.smtp.mindspring.com
(and smtp.mail.mindspring.com, and even smtp.mindspring.com) Customer
support (of course) does not support Linux (really big drag). I can ping
mail.mindspring.com.