Need help using this forum.

Author: Mark Berkwitt
Subject: Need help using this forum.
Below is a message I sent today to the problem email address. I'm sending
it to the discussion forum now because this seems to be the only place I can
get through to.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp.netasm.com.

<>:

A couple years ago I was on this discussion list and I believe replies and
for that matter all email was sent to me so I didn't need to go into the
archives. Does that still work?