newbies linux adventure

Author: Josh
Subject: newbies linux adventure
Actually this is incorrect. Scratches on a cd do not occur on the aluminum
itself, which is where the data is, but on the layers covering the
aluminum. If i remember right, there are seven differant "layers" before
the aluminum. You need a semi-gritty cd cleaning solution to buff away the
scratches, and then polish the cd with a soft cloth. I use the Maxwell
CDX-I scratch remover and then the polsher and sealer fluid.

- Josh Reynolds