firewall update

Author: Jeff Barker
Subject: firewall update

Hi guys,

I figured it out over the weekend!!!

YAY!

There was someone else that was trying to do it, here is the HOWTO I found that went through EVERYTHING for kernel 2.4.x and IP MASQ.

It had everything in it I needed:

http://www.e-infomax.com/ipmasq/

click on IP Masquerade HOWTO on the left side and it will take you through everything you need to set it up. It was the best HOWTO I've read.

Where most other HOWTOs seem to tell you what you can do with things, I have a hard time finding specific instructions. Usually they are general and you need to know a lot about Linux to use them, but this one was great.

Hope it helps someone else.

Now I just need to make it more secure......