zope and rpms

Author: Lucas Vogel
Subject: zope and rpms
I tried applying a hotfix and installing a bunch of different Products for my
zope app, but I think I messed something up in the application of the patch
because now it won't run. Zope is installed as an rpm, which worries me upon
updating the package because I don't want my object db to be wiped out, and I
can't seem to locate it anywhere in the directory to back it up. If I update
the rpm will it erase the db? Or does it not install a db when the package is
installed, is it created on the fly if it doesn't exist?

Thanks
- --
Lucas Vogel
Key ID: 0A64769C3E2AC1E0E