Rant

Author: George Toft
Subject: Rant
I guess I really am missing the point. If you want the source code,
I suggest the following:
1. Use mc to browse the srpm, and copy the source tree to the
directory of your choice;
2. Go to the author's web site / ftp site and download it from
there. If all he/she provides is RPM format, refer to #1 above.

mc is really easy to use, and it allows you to browse ftp sites
like they were a part of your local file system. It allows you
to browse tar balls and rpms. Check it out. You can do almost
everything you need with the arrow keys and the function keys.
No weird Unix commands to learn. If you have gpm installed,
it is even point and click - almost like Windows!

George