Linux <= 128MB

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Linux <= 128MB
Well, we have a customer that claims he cannot boot from a PC-card when our
PC-card to IDE adapter is connected as the master and a 20GB hard drive is
hanging as the slave. The customer is actually booting QNX but is
satisfied that if we can make it work with Linux, that is close enough.

Our adapter drive should not make any difference since it is a very passive
device. We think it is something about his hard drive.

That said, now that you all know my goals are not overly lofty at the
moment, this is an interesting experience since I am learning all kinds of
stuff about Linux and booting and kernel and config and smallness! Very cool!

Alan