Opportunity

Author: Kimi A. Adams
Subject: Opportunity
Unity Wave is looking to fill a position that would primarily be in house
(at our location). The position will be to handle certain Systems and
Network functions, where interfacing will be done primarily with me. Tasks
will be varied. As best as I can put it, we need someone that would be
able to do some webmastering, possible design, help with our Secure Room,
lot's of DNS issues, cabling, configuring, working with Debian mostly but
clients/customers/office staff have Windows based machines.

Yeah, I know. You gotta be kidding right? But I'm not. I did have
several people who sent resumes or emails in the past. Several weeks ago
these were lost, so please resend them to me.

For those who wish to apply, please send email or fax only, no phone
calls. Thanks.

Kimi A. Adams, Operations Manager, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
602-375-5363, phone