The time has come...

Author: John (EBo) David
Subject: The time has come...
Jiva DeVoe wrote:

> As Derek pointed out, this is similar to the debian team, and would
> obviously not be used for restricting membership. It's only for doing
> proper voting.
>
> A secondary, hidden agenda, is to get the use of encryption going
> stronger in our group. Digital signatures are a wonderful way of
> verifying identity. We should use them.

Which cryptographic methods are put forth? Blowfish? R4? ...

> And of course, other methods other than coming to a meeting for
> signature signing are doable. ie: Mail a disk in/etc.

We could also allow people who travel back and forth assigned as
curriors (assuming that is still legal) - in much the same way as
registered mail is delivered... I end up going to Tuscon about once a
month, so I may be able to get something to you if need be...

EBo --