Need something to convince your boss to switch to Apache?

Author: Craig White
Subject: Need something to convince your boss to switch to Apache?
"John (EBo) David" wrote:

> "David P. Schwartz" wrote:
> >
> > Somebody posted a video of a recent IBM ad for their Linux-based Netfinity
> > server. I thought it was GREAT!
> >
> > I'm waiting for IBM to put out another one sorta like this:
> >
> > Two cowboys are sitting around in a really fancy NOC...
>
> ROFLOL!!! Send the suggestion to IBM's publicist. They just might make
> it... You could also talk to any local university that has a BA/grad
> program in media/film arts and see if anyone needs an idea and help on a
> senior/class project and would like to do a parody... Then let the
> humormertial do the rounds of the next DEFCON, COMDEX, and if we can
> figure out a way to do some fancy animation then you can even submit it
> to the Animation Tourney.

---
this is kind of silly - it wouldn't take a whole lot of effort for
someone to create something similar that creams apache servers. It's
almost like people in Great Britain laughing at the jets slamming into
NY buildings.

I always hated Macintosh elitists - linux elitists can be just as
disappointing.

Craig