ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: ARTICLE: Every AZ student to get Microsoft Office
Wow! That is a shame. Watch, the following script will play out in
schools all around the state:

Joe science teacher: I need the program to teach this concept.

Administration: It is not on the list of ASP provided programs. Request
denied.

Joe: But it is the best program for the students and the subject.

Admin: Request denied.

<sigh>

Alan