sklyarov

Author: John Starta
Subject: sklyarov
At 07:53 PM 8/28/01 -0800, Eric wrote:
>I heard from Salon.com that the indictment for Sklyarov was issued today.
>This should be a treat. I need to find it, but it is too soon to show up at
>google. Has anyone seen it posted?

Haven't seen the specific court document, yet.

In the mean time, here is some additional information. If there are five
counts and each count carries a five-year prison term (and they run
consecutively), you do the math. Don't mess with the DMCA.

AP, Reuters on Sklyarov indictment:
<http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/ap/20010828/tc/hacker_convention_arrest_5.html>
<http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010828/tc/tech_hacker_dc_5.html>

jas