UPS nomination

Author: Julian M Catchen
Subject: UPS nomination
They have a basic open source daemon:

APC Simple Signalling Daemon (SSD)

It is simple, but it works (I use it with my 500va). You should be able to
find it on their web site: www.apc.com (for some reasong mozilla is choking
on their pages and so I don't have a direct link right now).

julian

--
mail : julian @ catchen.org         | ( topeka )
www  : http://catchen.org/topeka/   |  phx, az

 Whenever there is a conflict between human rights
 and property rights, human rights must prevail.
                                 --Abraham Lincoln