Do you want something for free?

Author: Nathan England
Subject: Do you want something for free?
Good Morning,

Quick question,
What is your service area? My parents live in payson and desperately
need a new ISP as all the ISP's in Payson are HORRIBLE!!!
Do you cater up north? I doubt it, but thought it worth a shot.
Let me know if you do.. Chances are a few flyers and some word of
mouth, and you'd explode to more than you could handle up there.
Everyone hates the crappy ISP's up there.!!

Thanks,
nathan