economic slowdown

Author: Digital Wokan
Subject: economic slowdown
Apparently the shortage went away pretty fast once everyone started
getting laid off. Every week I end up competing against a larger number
of people for fewer jobs. I think the HR departments are asking us to
do 2-3 interviews in revenge for the "shortage" were some would pit them
against each other. (Why don't they just hand us a sword and shield and
the last man standing gets the job. The rest, well, hope they had life
insurance.)