WINBLOWS SUCKS!!!!

Author: George Toft
Subject: WINBLOWS SUCKS!!!!
I hear you. I went through 54 Windows installs on my box (win 3.1,
95, 95a, 95b) over a 10 month period before I switched to Linux.
All the Microsoft experts told me I had a memory problem or a bad
motherboard. I replaced the entire computer one piece at a time until
I finally replaced the OS and it stopped crashing. I guess I found
the broken component.

I still maintain the best version of Windows is version 3.1. It
screams on today's hardware.

George