What's with the friggin' unsubscribe?

Author: Tom Bradford
Kimbro Staken wrote:
> > Yes, I do. There's nothing there that would indicate problems on this
> > end. I'm also going to guess that if this actually were the case, the
> > two other people who are subscribed to this list from my office would
> > have also been unsubscribed.
> I was unsubscribed too. Also we were down last Monday for quite a while
> with a router failure. Don't remember when the unsubscribe came though.

This happened on Wednesday the 8th, which was the Wednesday (5 days)
before our router failed for that half day. I remember on the day that
it happened, that I was receiving emails right up until the point when I
received the unsubscribe notice. Oddly enough, I received the
unsubscribe on the 8th, but it was dated as being sent on the 7th.

We hadn't experienced any downtime for many months before that, and
there weren't any long gaps in which I wasn't receiving emails from the
plug list as they were being posted.

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null