VACM - Clustering Software

Author: Chris Cowan
Subject: VACM - Clustering Software
I probably need Load Balancing more than I need Clustering... I'm going
to have two web servers that are identical and I want to share the load
between the two... I found an article in Linux Mag this weekend that
describes how to use LVM to accomplish what I want but I would still
need to figure out how to share the session information... Probably
through an NFS share or something similar...

FYI: I'm using Debian, PHP, Apache and Apache SSL for my web server...

Chris