CR worm infection attempts

Author: John (EBo) David
Subject: CR worm infection attempts
Technomage wrote:

> does anyone happen to have the e-mail addresses for both the
> related FBI and Az cybercrimes Units?
>
> I just placed a call to the FBI and gave a report but was not
> given a e-mail where I can forward the findings of my logs.

my mail tool just died 3 times while trying to find the info for this
reply so I'll send several snippets...

It appears that the information on code red is new enought that it has
not made it to the search engines yet, so I have been unable to find the
link with the half dozen or so links of who to write to. The search did
pull up an old /. article that gave the follwoing FBI quote and contact
info:

http://www.slashdot.org/articles/00/02/09/1645210.shtml

"Recipients are asked to report significant or suspected criminal
activity to their local FBI office."

Phoneix's office is:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Suite 400
201 East Indianola Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012-2080
(602) 279-5511

I'm going to send this now just incase the mailer pukes again... I'll
try to track down the AZ connection next.

EBo --