KDE doc formatting

Author: Kurt Granroth
Subject: KDE doc formatting
On Wednesday 01 August 2001 09:15 am, John (EBo) David wrote:
> > SAMS provided the book in three formats: printed, PDF, and raw HTML.
> > David took the raw HTML and used that for the version on andamooka.org
> >
> > I believe that he wrote the annotation code himself for andamooka. You
> > might want to email him directly if you want to know more about that.
>
> Ok, thanks. I may contact David later. I thought that he may have used
> KDoc, but was not sure. The annotation feature is pretty cool I must
> admit.

FWIW, kdoc *couldn't* be used to write a book. It's purely(*) a API
documentation generator. To see what it outputs, see this:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/2.1-api/classref/kdecore/index.html

(*) It also has a pretty decent class parser so it's used to automatically
generate some language bindings like java

            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop