Debian woody kernel

Author: der.hans
Subject: Debian woody kernel
Am 29. Jul, 2001 schwäzte John (EBo) David so:

> really? On the suse distro /usr/src/linux is a symbolic link to
> something like /usr/src/linux-2.4.0-64GB-SMP. and that does change with
> every version of the kernel. Am I missing something here?

That's how most do it. I've seen commentary from Linus claiming it that to
be stupid. Maybe he's changed his mind.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on