Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group)

Author: Nathan England
New-Topics: Burgers (Was: Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group))
Subject: Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group)
Actually that's what I do most of the time... it's owa.domain.com
Outlook web access.. That's how generic we are here!! ha ha

I've found a couple good admin jobs, but I don't have the qualifications so
they just push me away. Oh well.. Microsoft support somewhere else is
better than flipping burgers.. isn't it?

nathan