Maybe worse (for MS than Skylarov for Adobe

Author: George Toft
Subject: Maybe worse (for MS than Skylarov for Adobe
This e-mail is particularly amusing in light of Bill Gates' book
"The Road Ahead." I highly recommend reading this book. He uses small
words and large type, so it goes pretty quick. I got it on the closeout
shelf for $2.98. The wisdom contained therein is awesome.

Don't worry, I'm not converting, and I'm not a traitor. "It is wise
to understand the ways of one's adversary."

George