New to group

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: New to group
I use primarily RedHat for no particular reason. It was my first distro way
back when I started out with Linux and I've stuck with them. I personally
don't really understand why it matters much which distro you use. I've used
about 10 different distros and they're all essentially the same. You've got a
kernel, you've got some programs, etc. And with the LSB
http://www.linuxbase.org/ finally making progress, the differences are going
to become even less significant. I guess Slackware is seen as more "31337"
because it's slightly less automated during the install, but once the system
is finally setup, then it's just like any other.
~M