Code Red Worm advisory

Author: John (EBo) David
Subject: Code Red Worm advisory
This was sent to me via my families ISP. If you all know of this link
please ignore...

EBo --

This message is for anyone who operates an IIS Web Server. Most of
our customers can ignore this. We're sorry for the broadcast message,
but it was important to get this information out to those it affects.

The Code Red Worm has been multiplying greatly since yesterday. It
attacks english-language IIS servers. If you run an IIS server, please
see http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Advisories/AL20010717.html
This page contains an analysis of the worm, and instructions for
protecting your system against it and/or removing it if you've already
been infected.