[PLUG]Re: Thursday's meeting

Author: der.hans
Subject: [PLUG]Re: Thursday's meeting
Am 16. Jul, 2001 schwäzte John (EBo) David so:

> Can you give me/us directions to Bandersnatch?

5th St and Forest, about a quarter mile ( half a kilometer for our new .uk
readers :) East of Mill Ave, in downtown Tempe. South side of 5th St.

http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/unix/Linux_Stammtisch.html

It's across the street from the Tempe police.

We start 19:00ish and go to 22:00ish or later. Open entry/open exit, in
other words no compulsion to be there at any specific time. Some people even
show up early :).

If you're coming from far away, the easiest route is to get to Rural, then
head West on University, then North on Mill and finally East on 5th St.

To get to Rural and Uni either go South from the 202 at the Rural exit (
about a mile ) or North from the US60 from the Rural exit ( 2 or 3 miles ).

cioa,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans