PLUG Web Site

Author: Jim
Subject: PLUG Web Site
All very good ideas, Brian, but . . .

1) Qwest doesnt run PhP

2) A CVS would be cool, but the idea of everyone being able to update a live
project might be confusing. I think something like this needs a dictator to
run and to filter all the changes so that we end up with some sort of
consensus rather than a patchwork of ideas.

3) A ToDo list and maybe a discussion board (plug-webdev) would be good
things <tm>.