Call for topics (was Re: July Meeting Topics )

Author: John (EBo) David
Subject: Call for topics (was Re: July Meeting Topics )
Lucas Vogel wrote:

> Ok...
>
> Now that I have a "list" of topics, can I get some volunteers now?

I could do something simple on Image processing developments (but would
prefer.

a basic intro to EMC, basics of CNC, and possible something on rapid
prototyping technology.

and later on in the winter if everyone gets tired of high-tech, we could
do a barbique whilst I demonstrate simple tool and die smithing using
Neo-Tribal Metalsmithing techniques. Picture building an open pit forge
using charcoal with a primitive tube or bag bellows... Believe it or
not I am serious about this one 8-)

I'm not sure what else people would be interested in that I could
demo...

EBo --