Mystery resets = less coding time..

Author: Gary Nichols
Subject: Mystery resets = less coding time..

I have experienced this EXACT same thing after a power burn out
(hence the reason I invested $$$ in Tripplite products *grin*). My
linux box took a similar hit and it partially fried one of my RAM
sticks. I replaced the sticks and all was well.

(of course, I replaced EVERYTHING in the PC until I figured this
out!)