Which Gnucash download?

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Which Gnucash download?
I want to install and start using Gnucash on my RH 7.1 here at home. I am
confused about what I should download for the install. In the ftp
directories are two directories: redhat-7-guile-1-4 and redhat-7.x.

Assumptions:

1- The "guile" directory has a June date so I suspect that is the place to
go.

2-In that directory are other files, guppi and gwrap. So, I assume I should
download these too to avoid library dependancy problems so widely publicized.

3-I installed both KDE and Gnome from the distro CD's when I setup my system
but I use KDE. But since the Gnome libs are on the disk, I assume Gnucash
will be able to find them.

Are my assumptions correct?

Alan