Reminder: AzPHP meeting tonight at MCC

Author: der.hans
Subject: Reminder: AzPHP meeting tonight at MCC
Am 26. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Derek Neighbors so:

> Now my question. Will the NPO actively be approaching such local
> publications? Will they make sure our voice is heard? Perhaps we could
> get a columnist in the Republic every other Tuesday? It is OBVIOUS that
> GNU\Linux has hit thier radar. Lets make sure they are telling the right
> side of the story.

That's up to you :), oh and the other members of the community who can
volunteer to help :).

I hope we can be a local source of information for the media, etc. Actually,
maybe the different orgs should take that role, with AZOTO pointing people
at the right org.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans