Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

Author: der.hans
Subject: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
Am 09. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Tyler Hall so:

> I thought we moderated all the non-member messages? If anyone is familiar
> with that message, it's the snow white virus! So I hope nobody opened it
> :>

Check the headers. It probably didn't come in via the list server. I didn't
get a copy. That email addy shouldn't be subbed. What it probably means is
that someone who reads this list uses evil software that is susceptible to
this trojan *and* that they foolishly opened it.

Now, before the witch hunt starts, I think we should give whoever it is
that is guilty of running such shoddy software to take their hard drive
to the nearest junk yard for *cleansing* by one of those really, really
large electromagnets :). At that point they will hopefully know to keep such
foot-in-mouth software far from their computers :).

Seriously, though, if you've got that, please make sure to clean it up.
Someone I know has been having many probs with her box because of the thing.

Also, please remember to not open attachments from people you don't know. If
might be someone you know, please start inviting me to
parties ;-). Then again, if you're friends come with viruses, I think I'll
pass...

ciao,

der.hans