Offtopic: ccna videos and cd's and rack for sale

Author: Bob George
Subject: Offtopic: ccna videos and cd's and rack for sale
"Robert Leonard" <> wrote:

> I have new cisco certified network associate training CD's and videos, 6

of
> each for sale, this is for CCNA 2.0, the new 640-507 exam for sale.

I hope nobody minds if I hijack this thread to promote our upcoming Thursday
presentation on the subject of routing. One of the topics that Greg and I
covered at the west-side session last month was using Linux for preparing
for Cisco (and similar) certifications. Thanks to Linux + Zebra, I banged
out 100% on the BGP portions of the exam. We'll also talk a bit about a
cooperative Linux/Cisco distributed lab effort we've got underway for
studying advanced routing subjects. It's a great way to save some serious
cash, and get hands-on experience with protocols and equipment.

- Bob