apache and front page

Author: Lowell Hamilton
Subject: apache and front page
Installing the extentions alone will not get you up and running, you
need to install mod_frontpage.o into your server, or recompile with the
frontpage patches installed.

Here is a link to the apache 1.3.1x mod_frontpage that mandrake re-did.
There are a few other mod_frontpage's out there, but mandrake's is the
most usable of the bunch. Frontpage is kind of a pain to get going
though, but it is possible. Just read the docs, and search the message
board on http://home.edo.uni-dortmund.de/~chripo.

tarball: http://home.edo.uni-dortmund.de/~chripo/download.html
or
rpm: