Newreader recommendation?

Author: Kurt Granroth
Subject: Newreader recommendation?
Pete Buechler wrote:
> My only complaint is that it seems to filter only with text strings, not a
> regular expression filter as I was accustomed under knews. But I cannot whine
> too loudly, or somebody will aks why I do not fix it (the curse of open
> source).

*ahem*.. actually, adding support for this is easy to the point of
trivial. It's only two lines for a simple case and maybe 5 or so more
for a more complex case.

Is there anybody on this list that has always wanted to submit a patch
to an Open Source application but always thought it would be too much
work or couldn't get into the source enough? If so, here's your
chance! Send me a note and I'll give you the rough idea on what you
need to do, here.

If nobody is interested, I can do the change myself... but it might be
fun for somebody who has never done it before.  Any takers?

            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop