Domain email alias service recommendation?

Author: Jeffrey Pyne
Subject: Domain email alias service recommendation?
On Monday, May 21, 2000, Alan Dayley wrote:

> are there cheaper or free options out there
> to park my domain name and alias my email accounts?

I am using ZoneEdit (www.zoneedit.com) for authoritative DNS for one of my
domains. They have a web interface you can use to maintain your DNS
records, and you can set up email forwarding (e.g.
-> ). Their service is free. (Although I believe they charge
you if you have more than 5 domains.) I used to use The Public DNS Service
(www.granitecanyon.com) for DNS (also free), but they are occasionally
less-than reliable. In the 6 months I've been using ZoneEdit, I haven't had
any problems.

~Jeff