UNIX Sales Opening

Author: Anthony G. Walsh
Subject: UNIX Sales Opening
Hi all,

I have had this one UNIX Sales position open for a couple months now and
still haven't been able to fill it. I thought that I would re-post it in
case there are new members or in case someone else fell victim to the "Laid
Off Disease".

I am looking for the following,

Sun - Everything "Sun"

Veritas - VCS (Cluster Server), File System, Volume Manager

Solaris -5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x

Enterprise Servers - Must be Sun Enterprise Certified : E220 through E6500
(E10K is great, too). Serengenti/SunFire (Sun's newest product line) is a
terrific plus, but not a pre-requisite

Storage - Any two or more of the following:

EMC, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), LSI/MetaStor, NetApp, Sun T3/A1000/A5000
disk arrays

Storage Technology:

Switches: Brocade, McData, Ancore, Extreme Networks

Architecture: should know Frame vs. Modular; NAS, SAN, Direct Attached

Scripting - scripting knowledge is good. Perl, Bourne, Korn, VI . they're
all good.

There it is, I know it's alot, however that is why the position is still
open! Anyway, this opening has a great base salary with a commission salary
that could double the base. Please call or email me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.