Dynamic Signatures

Author: Nick Estes
Subject: Dynamic Signatures
Most programs that read a signature file can also call a program instead
(I do it in pine all the time, mutt can do it too). Alternatly, instead
of having a normal file for you .signature, you could try making it a
named fifo, then just write a program to stuff it with your signature data
everytime it's read from. (the first option is by far the easiest if your
client supports it)

    --Nick