RH 7.1 MD5SUM results

Author: Kevin Brown
Subject: RH 7.1 MD5SUM results
Even if you got them from a trusted source doesn't mean the data didn't get
corrupted in transit. I downloaded the two isos from another pluggers site, but
while I could burn them to a cd and also mount them on the loopback they
wouldn't work to do the install. The md5sums were different from what was
published on RH site.