Westside Presentation on the Web

Author: Bob Cober
Subject: Westside Presentation on the Web
George - Just wanted to say I thought you gave a great presentation...two
thumbs up! I had just been reading up on security after having been hacked
and your presentation helped clarify alot.

FYI - I just installed RedHat 7.1 and the Custom Install includes the
ability to configure firewall rules for Netfilter.
Also, here is an outstanding article on setting up Netfilter(iptables)
http://securityportal.com/articles/netfilter20010219.html. It is written by
the Mandrake Security guy who also wrote the Bastille-Linux scripts.....

-Bob